CODE OF ETHICS
As professionals dedicated to the field of nonprofit consulting we will:
- Conduct ourselves in an ethical and honest manner
- Fairly and accurately represent our qualifications and credential.
- Promote our clients’ welfare and interests.
- Keep current and former client information in strict confidence.
- Accept only engagements for which we are qualified by experience and competence.
- Identify and disclose potential conflicts of interest.
- Uphold the values and service mentality of the nonprofit sector.
Please Note: Our organization does not actively monitor its members’ compliance with this code of ethics. Any concerns regarding the ethical conduct of one of our members may be reported to a member of our Board of Directors.